On December 15th, 2017 I lost my father. This impacted me in various ways. My dad was a doer. He strived to rise above his immigrant and depression kid circumstances to accomplish everything he set his mind to with pride. He was an excellent salesman who excelled in the men’s wear trade, operating Honest Joe’s, Burke’s of Belleville Men’s Apparel and Joe Burke’s Men’s Wear along with his other businesses for over 55 years.
A SAVVY entrepreneur, my dad gave astute business advice and mentoring to many. I also acquired VALUABLE business and life skills from him. Today, I share the Top 10 Business Tips he taught me with you…
- Be Passionate About What You Do & Work Hard
- Build Trust by Shaking Hands & Looking Your Customer Straight in the Eye
- Know Your Customers Inside Out – give them great service and value – and they will always come back for more
- The Fortune Is Equal to The Follow-up
- Put 10% Of Your Sales Aside for Marketing & Promotion – and come-up with CLEVER advertising that makes you stand-out from your competitors
- Always Be Visible & Take Calculated Risks
- Never Hand a Cheap Business Card Out – it speaks volumes about you and your business
- Go the Extra Mile – be active in and give back to your community
- If at First Your Don’t Succeed, Assess & Try Again
- Keep Going & Never Look Back
Helping my clients transform from being their industry’s best-kept secret to a recognized expert, look, feel & sound their best on-camera, connect with their target audience and up their bottom line is paramount to me. That’s why I’m offering SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS on each of my PACKAGES while time and space remain for January, February, March, April, May and June JANETTE’S I’M EVERY WOMAN! TV and its must-have women’s product spin-off, JANETTE RECOMMENDS tapings! Offer ends January 31st at midnight! Kindly explore your OPTIONS below! Or PM me 416.802.0655; email@example.com to discuss during your complimentary 30-Minute DISCOVERY CALL! Until next issue, continue to be FABULOUS!